Hello All

At present the course is open. Front 9 is mostly fine back nine quite wet and boggy In places.

As it stands this weekend will be the February Monthly Medal. £3.00 entry birdie 2’s etc. However as has been mentioned there is a severe weather warning for the weekend and More rain forecast before the weekend.

We will have to play it by ear and see how the forecast develops and if the course remains open. I don’t really want another abandoned competition if we can help it. However if course is open all weekend then competition valid.

If anyone does feels strongly that the February Medal should be cancelled now please let me know.

Best wishes